Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Comment on Evening March 25 of "Daily Light on Daily Path"

 
 
Dear friend,
 
The important in life is not what you and I are doing. Ofter "we have toiled all the night, and have taken nothing." The important things is are we receiving His Word and obeying Him? Whatever may have happened previously, "nevertheless at thy word I will let down the net." His Word comes to us to be kept and obeyed and not for us to play with It. In that way we will see the power of His Word at work.
 
Armed with His infallible Word, we should zealously go forth for the gathering of His beloved people out of every nation, tongue and tribe. We should claim every elect for Christ without fear of any opposition. Jesus our Lord encouraged us to do just that. He said, "All power is give unto me in heaven and in earth. Go ye therefore and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost: ... and, lo, I am with you alway, even unto the end of the world." (Mat. 28:18-20)
 
Like the Apostle Paul we must say, "Though I preach the gospel, I have nothing to glory of: necessity is laid upon me; yea, woe is unto me, if I preach not gospel! I am made all things to all men, that I might by all means save some." (1Co. 9:16, 22) "The fruit of the righteous is a tree of life; and he that winneth souls is wise." (Pro. 11:30)
 
Are you tire and weary? From what are you in that state? "Let us not be weary in well doing: for in due season we shall reap, if we faint not. — My word ... shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please. — So then neither is he that planteth any thing, neither he that watereth; but God that giveth the increase." (Gal. 6:9; Isa. 55:11; 1Co. 3:7)
 
Are we labouring for food that perishes?
 
Do read the Holy Scriptures for yourselves in the free Daily Light on Daily Path for this day at http://soshine.blogspot.com/2008/01/daily-light-on-daily-path-march.html#Mar25E.

 

God bless you!

Yours in Christ's Service,
lck

http://www.soshine.blogspot.com

No comments: